While consumer preferences often point to seasonal fall flavours this time of year, Technomic’s Canadian MenuSurf finds that savoury sandwiches and breakfast dishes are among the top craveable items for the month.
Discover which LTOs are the most likely to be ordered based solely on the item’s name and description.
October's Top 5 In-Market Limited-Time Offers
1. Subway’s Chicken Caesar Grilled Wrap, Score: 54.4% Likely to Order
Filled with slow cooked, tender rotisserie-style chicken, and made with 100% Canadian seasoned white meat.
2. Subway's Chicken and Bacon Ranch Grilled Wrap, Score: 53.8% Likely to Order
Filled with rotisserie-style seasoned chicken, bacon, Monterey cheese, fresh tomatoes, and our delicious ranch sauce. It's a whole new grilled, gooey, melty taste experience. The tortillas contain no artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives.
3. Subways BLT Grilled Wrap, Score: 49.2% Likely to Order
Filled with strips of bacon, tasty tomatoes, lettuce, and creamy mayonnaise. All wrapped up in a delicious tortilla and grilled to perfection in a panini press.
4. The Perkins Restaurant & Bakery Indecision Grill Platter, Score: 48.2% Likely to Order
Pancakes, brioche french toast, eggs, bacon, and sausage links. From the New Comfort Classics Menu.
5. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery Eggs Benedict Florentine, Score: 47.4% Likely to Order
Parmesan and garlic creamed spinach, tomatoes, basted eggs and hollandaise sauce on an English muffin, served with a choice of hash browns or tots and a choice of fruit or a Mammouth Muffin.