CHICAGO, Nov. 9, 2017: Forecasting critical changes to the foodservice industry over the next five years will be the central topic of discussion at Technomic’s upcoming 2018 Foodservice Planning Program conference. Set to take place Jan. 8-10, 2018, in Newport Beach, Calif., the conference will analyze its theme, “The Power of Change,” through three new exclusive and comprehensive Technomic studies:
- The Changing Menu Development Process Within Chains
- Noncommercial 2022: Outlook and Opportunities
- Critical Strategic Issues Facing Foodservice Manufacturers to the Year 2022
Foodservice leaders from across the nation will converge to hear findings from Technomic experts and senior-level peers. “Our Foodservice Planning Program brings together prominent influencers from across the industry to share important Technomic insights and individual learnings,” says Joe Pawlak, managing principal at Technomic. “It is a valuable conference for those engaging in strategic business planning over the next several years.”
Top executives imparting their knowledge and experience at this year’s conference include:
- Liz Matthews, Chief Food Innovation Officer, Taco Bell Corp.
- Brian Todd, Senior Vice President, Merchandising, Sysco Corp.
- Patti Oliver, Director of Nutrition, UCLA Healthcare
- James Howland, CDM, CFPP, Dining Services Director, Watermark Retirement Communities
- Kris Klinger, Assistant Vice President, Auxiliary Services, University of Southern California
- Rick Mariam, Director of Nutrition Services, San Dieguito Union High School District
To learn more or register for this year’s Technomic Foodservice Planning Program conference, please visit Technomic.com or contact one of the individuals listed below.