Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the beverage category is experiencing shifting consumer behaviors and attitudes as well as changing market dynamics. While the category continues to evolve, Technomic’s Away-From-Home Beverage Navigator Program provides ongoing insights and advisory support to keep operators in the forefront of emerging segment trends and help drive strategic business growth.
Receive the Away-From-Home Beverage Multi Client Study. The study provides a comprehensive assessment of hot and cold beverages including major trends, market sizing, consumer attitudes, operator profitability, and pricing and merchandising strategies.
2020 Volumetrics Updates
Obtain category volumetrics by main operator segment and format with historical and forecasted growth of the segment.
Category and Innovation Spotlights
Receive spotlight reports, detailing comprehensive information and insights into specific beverage categories, areas of innovation and various topics.
Key Topic Webinars
Attend webinars led by Technomic’s experts, providing deeper insights and trends on the beverage industry.
Omnibus Survey Access
Access up to four survey runs with the ability to ask up to seven proprietary questions per run on separate surveys between consumers and operators.
On-Site or Virtual Work Sessions
Partake in annual beverage work sessions with industry experts.
Use this program to:
- Measure the size of the beverage industry by category
- Understand consumers’ path to purchase, including occasions, need states and key drivers
- Leverage operator insights to uncover unmet needs and challenges
- Maximize opportunities within current and forecasted economic conditions to increase beverage purchases
- Develop strategies to grow the beverage business based on fact-based insights and data