Bakery & Coffee Cafe
Understand what’s now and what’s next for Bakery and Coffee Cafes by leveraging key menu and concept trend analysis along with actionable data from more than 1,500 consumers.
Confronted by COVID-19 repercussions, cafes are experiencing declines in visits as well as shifts in consumer behaviors. In response to an increase in at-home beverage solutions, cafes are finding new ways to drive menu innovation by offering unique, hard-to-replicate beverages and food options.
Discover what the top cafes are promoting and how cafes are becoming more tech-enabled to satisfy consumer demands with the 2020 Bakery and Coffee Cafe Consumer Trend Report. Utilize these valuable insights to remain ahead of consumer expectations and competition.
- Learn how often consumers order from bakery and coffee cafes
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on visitation as well as at-home beverage behavior
- Examine traffic drivers to understand consumers’ purchasing decisions
- Fuel menu development by analyzing menu trends alongside consumer preferences
- Track the sales performance of the bakery and coffee cafes, including 2020 projections for leading chains
Each report comes in PowerPoint format and is accessible on our online Ignite platform. Along with the report, you will receive a one-pager of key themes and trends, the consumer survey and full data set, which is broken out by age, gender, region, income and more.
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please complete all fields.
You May Also Like
Understand the what is driving foodservice consumers in the U.S. and Canada with Ignite Consumer.
Track consumer-rated LTOs, find on-trend flavors, brands and ingredients nationally or by market, and test your own concepts on the fly. varius sem
Set your strategy with foodservice industry size and forecasts, market-level operator intel and more from Ignite Company.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.