Business and Industry
In 2019, the business and industry (B&I) foodservice segment represented almost $7.7 billion in manufacturer shipments of food and beverage supplies. However, the pandemic hit the segment hard, fundamentally changing operator needs and consumer expectations.
Explore where the channel is now and how to prepare for what comes next with our first-ever comprehensive Business and Industry Multi Client Study. Leverage the study’s expert research and guidance to gain insights on operator opportunities and future initiatives, consumer preferences and future drivers of purchases and market sizing.
Questions you can answer:
- What is the current and forecasted size of the business and industry channel? What is the five-year historical growth and forecasted growth?
- What are the critical issues facing operators and operational opportunities for the channel?
- What are future drivers of purchases and the importance of technology, sustainability, sanitation and social responsibility to consumers?
- How will the segment evolve over the next five years and what impact will it have on product portfolios and services offered?
- What gaps exist between operator and consumer perceptions and practices?
Business and industry foodservice operators
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Business and Industry Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.