Future of LSR
While limited-service restaurants have been quick to respond to the pandemic with both their service styles and menu offerings, continuing to evolve with customer behavior will be critical. As LSR operators look to find a new normal, it will be important to recognize that this new normal won’t come all at once. Instead, customer behavior and attitudes will continue to change due not only to the pandemic but also from the economic fallout. Get the full update, guidance and recommendations with the Future of LSR Consumer Trend Report.
- Learn how often consumers order from fast-food and fast-casual restaurants
- Examine traffic drivers to understand consumers’ purchasing decisions
- Fuel menu development by analyzing menu trends alongside consumer preferences
- Track the sales performance of the limited-service segment
- Explore attitudes toward timely topics like the coronavirus outbreak and third-party delivery
Each report comes in PowerPoint format and is accessible on our online Ignite platform. Along with the report, you will receive a one-pager of key themes and trends, the consumer survey and full data set, which is broken out by age, gender, region, income and more.
Still have questions? Contact us.
You May Also Like
U.S. Consumer Trend Reports
Understanding evolving consumer behaviors, attitudes and preferences is key to success in the foodservice space
Delivery & Takeout
Understand the opportunities and challenges for off-premise occasions and drive growth by leveraging key industry and concept trend analysis.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.