The Future of On-Premise
Uncover the impact and opportunities of on-premise dining and adult beverage occasions with Technomic’s The Future of On-Premise Multi Client Study. Leverage study findings and expert guidance to explore operator dine-in innovations for both food and adult beverage.
Between reduced dine-in capacity and greater comfort with off-premise occasions, the on-premise experience is evolving. To keep up with market dynamics, operators must define new on-premise strategies aligned with changing consumer need states, attitudes and usage of restaurant on-premise offerings and adult beverage selections.
Uncover the impact and opportunities of the on-premise experience and adult beverage occasions with Technomic’s Future of On-Premise Multi Client Study. Leverage study findings and expert guidance to explore the role of the bar and adult beverage offerings in differentiating the concept, reviving traffic and driving profitability in the new environment.
Questions you can answer:
- How are operators’ on-premise strategies shifting in regards to site selection, location, dining room size, outdoor dining, and food and drink menu implications?
- How are the changing consumer and market dynamics going to impact the on-premise adult beverage occasion across segments?
- What are consumer need states for on-premise occasions, including cost, location, and food and beverage menu offerings?
- How have the away-from-home adult beverage occasion dynamics shifted in regard to order formats, prioritized drink attributes and drivers of and barriers to adult beverage purchases?
- How has on-premise’s share of total restaurant food and beverage sales evolved and how is it expected to change moving forward?
Commercial restaurants are within scope.
Limited service (offering alcohol)
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please complete all fields.
You May Also Like
Understand the what is driving foodservice consumers in the U.S. and Canada with Ignite Consumer.
Track consumer-rated LTOs, find on-trend flavors, brands and ingredients nationally or by market, and test your own concepts on the fly. varius sem
Set your strategy with foodservice industry size and forecasts, market-level operator intel and more from Ignite Company.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.