Global Fare on U.S. Menus
Despite the pandemic impacting frequency of foodservice orders, U.S. consumers are increasingly ordering global food and beverages. To keep up with new market and consumer dynamics, operators need to understand consumers’ evolving behaviors and need states.
Technomic’s Global Fare on U.S. Menus Consumer Trend Report uncovers operators’ shifts in global food sales, global food consumption and traffic and preferred flavor trends. Leverage the study’s insights to drive strategic menu innovation and product development.
- Explore global food order preferences and attitudes
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on order frequency and format for global foods and beverages
- Examine traffic and purchase drivers to help drive sales and create marketing messaging that resonates
- Gain insights into menu and flavor trends by region
- Uncover unmet demand for global foods
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends
Still have questions? Contact us.