This comprehensive study will provide expert insights and detailed recommendations ranging from menu development to purchasing dynamics for each of the healthcare market subsegments.
As one of the fastest-growing segments in the industry, healthcare foodservice reached nearly $16 billion in food, beverage and nonfood purchases in 2019. While the segment is evolving, hospital operators need support to keep up with operational constraints, menu trends and consumer preferences.
Uncover actionable insights to support operator needs within the healthcare subsegments with the Healthcare Foodservice Multi Client Study.
Questions you can answer:
- What is the size of the total healthcare foodservice market in manufacturer shipments, including food, beverage, equipment and more?
- What are current and future consumer attitudes surrounding healthcare foodservice?
- What are critical issues facing each healthcare subsegment and how are they impacting operators, their service models, dayparts and offerings?
- What menu trends are driving the offerings of each healthcare subsegment?
- Nursing homes
- Residential disability care facilities
- Continuous care retirement centers
- Independent living
- Assisted living
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please complete all fields.
You May Also Like
Understand the what is driving foodservice consumers in the U.S. and Canada with Ignite Consumer.
Track consumer-rated LTOs, find on-trend flavors, brands and ingredients nationally or by market, and test your own concepts on the fly. varius sem
Set your strategy with foodservice industry size and forecasts, market-level operator intel and more from Ignite Company.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.