Schools were forced to make major changes to their foodservice programs in response to the pandemic. Find out how operators continue to navigate the pandemic, where they innovated to make change within their foodservice programs and which changes will be permanent with the K-12 Foodservice Multi Client Study.
The strategic deep dive provides a look into the market value of all food, beverage, equipment, supplies disposables and chemicals sold into the K-12 segment, as well as how category sizing has changed over the past three years. Study findings and expert guidance will support go-to-market strategies and operator partnerships.
Questions you can answer:
- How did the pandemic affect the K-12 foodservice segment, subsegments and product categories, and what is the anticipated impact over the next three years?
- What are the trends in changing service models, including delivery and micromarkets?
- What are critical success factors for manufacturers creating offerings for the K-12 foodservice market?
- What are operators’ and consumers’ preferences for and role of technology, sustainability, social responsibility, brands, special diets and healthy eating?
- Grade school (K-8th grade)
- High School (9th-12th grade)
- Public and private
- Independent and managed
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
K-12 Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.