Gain the perspectives necessary to effectively target and win in the K-12 foodservice space
From changes in legislation to labor shortages to shifting student preferences, K-12 foodservice is an evolving segment offering ongoing opportunities to support operator partners and business growth. Uncover what opportunities exist and explore expert recommendations to win in the space with the K-12 Foodservice Multi Client Study.
This strategic deep dive will explore industry, consumer and operator trends and challenges impacting the K-12 segment, as well as historic and forecasted market sizing.
Questions you can answer with this study:
- What is the market value of all food, beverage, equipment, supplies, disposables and chemicals sold into the K-12 segment? How has the size of these categories changed over the past three years?
- What trends are impacting the growth of the K-12 foodservice segment and subsegments? What’s the anticipated impact over the next three years?
- How has recent legislation impacted K-12 operator offerings and what may come next?
- What are trends in K-12 menus and service models?
- How are student behaviors, attitudes and preferences evolving for K-12 foodservice?
Grade school (K-8th grade)
High school (9th-12th grade)
Public and private
Independent and managed
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please complete all fields.
You May Also Like
Understand the what is driving foodservice consumers in the U.S. and Canada with Ignite Consumer.
Track consumer-rated LTOs, find on-trend flavors, brands and ingredients nationally or by market, and test your own concepts on the fly. varius sem
Set your strategy with foodservice industry size and forecasts, market-level operator intel and more from Ignite Company.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.