Drive innovation and growth in the channel
Food and beverage will play a key role in the post-pandemic reinvention of the lodging channel. Explore insights to drive food and beverage growth in the new environment with the Lodging Multi Client Study.
This strategic deep dive will look at critical challenges hotel food and beverage operators are experiencing, as well as consumer perspectives and market-sizing metrics.
Questions you can answer in this study:
- What are key challenges and operational constraints for hotel operators?
- What are consumer purchase drivers, experience expectations, and food and beverage preferences for business and leisure travelers?
- What is the total value of food and beverages sold into the hotel segment, as well the five-year outlook for the lodging channel?
- What are potential areas of growth in which manufacturers should focus on for supporting hotel operators?
- Where are there gaps in consumer demand and hotel operator practices and perceptions?
HOTEL SEGMENT SCOPE
SERVICE AREA SCOPE
Banquets and catering
Bars and lounges
Preferred guest dining
Dedicated employee feeding
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please complete all fields.
You May Also Like
Understand the what is driving foodservice consumers in the U.S. and Canada with Ignite Consumer.
Track consumer-rated LTOs, find on-trend flavors, brands and ingredients nationally or by market, and test your own concepts on the fly. varius sem
Set your strategy with foodservice industry size and forecasts, market-level operator intel and more from Ignite Company.
U.S. Consumer Trend Reports
Knowing what consumers want, hope for and worry about is the bread and butter of the foodservice industry.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.