The pandemic has reshaped consumer expectations for lodging and foodservice, calling for operators to better understand consumer preferences. Explore the lodging segment through the lens of COVID-19 recovery with the Lodging Multi Client Study.
This strategic deep dive will look at critical challenges hotel food and beverage operators are experiencing, as well as identify how to support operators with culinary innovation and operational guidance.
Questions you can answer this this study:
- What are key challenges and operational constraints for hotel operators?
- What are consumer purchase drivers, food and beverage preferences and experience expectations for business and leisure travelers?
- What is the total value of food and beverages sold into the hotel segment, as well the five-year outlook for the lodging channel?
- What are potential areas of growth in which manufacturers should focus on for supporting hotel operators?
- Where are there gaps in consumer demand and hotel operator practices and perceptions?
Hotel Segment Scope
Foodservice Area Scope
Banquets and catering
Bars and lounges
Preferred guest dining
Dedicated employee feeding
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Lodging Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.