The catering landscape has evolved amid the pandemic, and operators have had to adjust strategies to reflect new market dynamics and consumer behaviors. Uncover how the landscape has changed from pre-pandemic catering norms to anticipated future shifts with The New Dynamics of Off-Premise Catering Multi Client Study.
Study findings will highlight shifts in the market size and operator innovations, as well as insights into changing catering decision-maker need states, preferences and usage of off-premise catering for business and social occasions. Leverage this study to define new opportunities for catering growth now and long term.
Questions you can answer with this study
- What does recovery look like post-COVID-19? What are the best- and worst-case scenario forecasts for B2B and B2C off-premise catering?
- What shifts in daypart, occasion, frequency, segment usage and preferred ordering methods have occurred?
- How have third-party ordering portals and delivery services impacted catering?
- What changes have occurred in purchasing decisions/drivers for catering?
- What are current packaging preferences and preferences for sharable vs. individual item formats (e.g., food and beverage options, condiments, utensils, etc.)?
Other retailers (i.e., Honey Baked Ham)
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Off-Premise Catering Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.