Signaling Safety & Sanitation
This study will cover past methods as well as new sanitation products, packaging considerations and physical unit changes in response to COVID-19 to help restaurants maintain sanitation programs and safety measures.
Amid the pandemic, restaurant operators are facing heightened safety measures extending beyond traditional sanitation. Now more than ever, it is critical to understand what is expected and what will be most effective to uphold the highest safety and sanitation practices.
To help restaurants maintain sanitation programs and safety measures, Technomic will be launching the Signaling Safety and Sanitation Multi Client Study. This study will cover past methods as well as new sanitation products, packaging considerations and physical unit changes in response to COVID-19.
Questions you can answer with this study:
- What new initiatives are working best in the current pandemic environment, including disposable menus, temperature monitoring and personal protective equipment?
- How has safety extended to products, packaging and procedures? How is it best being communicated to consumers?
- What are consumers’ current perceptions of cleanliness on different industry segments and the impact on future visit intent?
- How has technology played a role in ensuring guest and employee safety?
- What are operators’ best practices related to sanitation procedures and training?
Business & industry
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please complete all fields.
You May Also Like
Understand the what is driving foodservice consumers in the U.S. and Canada with Ignite Consumer.
Track consumer-rated LTOs, find on-trend flavors, brands and ingredients nationally or by market, and test your own concepts on the fly. varius sem
Set your strategy with foodservice industry size and forecasts, market-level operator intel and more from Ignite Company.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.