Signaling Safety & Sanitation
Amid the pandemic, restaurant operators are facing heightened safety measures extending beyond traditional sanitation. Now more than ever, it is critical to understand what is expected and what will be most effective to uphold the highest safety and sanitation practices.
To help restaurants maintain sanitation programs and safety measures, Technomic will be launching the Signaling Safety and Sanitation Multi Client Study. This study will cover past methods as well as new sanitation products, packaging considerations and physical unit changes in response to COVID-19.
Questions you can answer with this study:
- What new initiatives are working best in the current pandemic environment, including disposable menus, temperature monitoring and personal protective equipment?
- How has safety extended to products, packaging and procedures? How is it best being communicated to consumers?
- What are consumers’ current perceptions of cleanliness on different industry segments and the impact on future visit intent?
- How has technology played a role in ensuring guest and employee safety?
- What are operators’ best practices related to sanitation procedures and training?
- Quick service
- Fast casual
- Casual dining
- Upscale/fine dining
- Business & industry
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Signaling Safety & Sanitation Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.