Strategic Assessment of GPOs
Understand the critical trends surrounding GPOs and the operators that participate with them.
Group purchasing organizations (GPOs) continue to make a significant impact on the foodservice business system and all its trading partners. Given the pandemic and the increased importance of cost control, GPOs have become key players in procurement.
Understand the evolving role of GPOs in foodservice with the Strategic Assessment of GPOs Multi Client Study. Leverage report insights and expert guidance to define key trends surrounding GPOs and the operators who participate with them.
Questions you can answer:
- What is the total size of the GPO market in operator purchases as well as the three-year historical and forecasted growth for the channel?
- Who are the major GPOs and what new players have emerged in recent years?
- How do manufacturers, distributors and operators view GPOs and how do those views vary across those three groups?
- How has COVID-19 impacted GPO relations with operators and distributors?
- What new roles or strategies should manufacturers be aware of as they develop strategies for incorporating GPOs into growth plans?
Limited-service restaurants (LSRs)
Full-service restaurants (FSRs)
Business and Industry
Other noncommercial segments as appropriate
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please complete all fields.
You May Also Like
Understand the what is driving foodservice consumers in the U.S. and Canada with Ignite Consumer.
Track consumer-rated LTOs, find on-trend flavors, brands and ingredients nationally or by market, and test your own concepts on the fly. varius sem
Set your strategy with foodservice industry size and forecasts, market-level operator intel and more from Ignite Company.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.