Strategic Assessment of GPOs
Group purchasing organizations (GPOs) continue to make a significant impact on the foodservice business system and all its trading partners. Given the pandemic and the increased importance of cost control, GPOs have become key players in procurement.
Understand the evolving role of GPOs in foodservice with the Strategic Assessment of GPOs Multi Client Study. Leverage report insights and expert guidance to define key trends surrounding GPOs and the operators who participate with them.
Questions you can answer:
- What is the total size of the GPO market in operator purchases as well as the three-year historical and forecasted growth for the channel?
- Who are the major GPOs and what new players have emerged in recent years?
- How do manufacturers, distributors and operators view GPOs and how do those views vary across those three groups?
- How has COVID-19 impacted GPO relations with operators and distributors?
- What new roles or strategies should manufacturers be aware of as they develop strategies for incorporating GPOs into growth plans?
Limited-service restaurants (LSRs)
Full-service restaurants (FSRs)
Business and Industry
Other noncommercial segments as appropriate
Interested in learning more about Technomic's
Strategic Assessment of GPOs Multi Client Study?
About Multi Client Studies
Technomic’s Multi Client Studies offer industry-leading research at a great value. Participants can pool resources with industry peers prior to the study launching, offering them the opportunity to add proprietary questions to the survey. Missed the chance to sponsor a study? Don’t worry – all reports are available for purchase once the research is complete.
What are you waiting for? Start making smarter business decisions while saving time and money. View full library of reports.