Value & Pricing
The pandemic has impacted consumer perception of value and price-sensitivity at restaurants. Discover how consumer attitudes and purchasing decisions have evolved, as well as new attributes added to the value equation, with the Value & Pricing Consumer Trend Report.
Purchase this report to help guide pricing and promotional strategies aligned with the new consumer value equation.
- Understand the impact COVID-19 is having on consumer definitions of value across foodservice segments and key attributes
- Explore the top attributes that drive value
- Understand the role of value menus, loyalty programs and promotions
- Uncover how much consumers are willing to pay across dayparts and restaurant segments
- Identify what’s next for value and pricing
Each report comes in PowerPoint format and is accessible on our online Ignite platform. Along with the report, you will receive a one-pager of key themes and trends, the consumer survey and full data set, which is broken out by age, gender, region, income and more.
Check out the other various Consumer Trend Reports we offer here.
Still have questions? Contact us.
You May Also Like
Track consumer-rated LTOs, find on-trend flavors, brands and ingredients nationally or by market, and test your own concepts on the fly.
Understand what is driving foodservice consumers in the U.S. and Canada with Ignite Consumer.
Guide new product development, sales strategy, brand strategy and more with purpose-built consumer research.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.