Snacking continues to play an integral role in consumers’ lives, helping them get through their day and stave off hunger between meals. Foodservice operators and snack manufacturers alike will need to reevaluate how their offerings best fit within shifting views and consumption patterns regarding snacking. Keep up with the trends and receive guidance with Technomic’s Snacking Consumer Trend Report.
- Understand how snack definitions and consumption frequency have changed
- Uncover the ways in which consumers integrate snacks into their daily routines
- Discover top motivators and purchase drivers for snacking occasions
- Identify what’s next for snacking
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
Still have questions? Contact us.
You May Also Like
Guide new product development, sales strategy, brand strategy and more with purpose-built consumer research.
Starters, Small Plates & Sides
Uncover the latest menu and consumer trends for starters, small plates and sides.
Understand what is driving foodservice consumers in the U.S. and Canada with Ignite Consumer.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Unique content, conversation and thought leadership from Technomic is just a click away.