The coronavirus pandemic has significantly changed the beverage segment, requiring operators to incorporate touchless solutions and adapt to consumers’ new morning routines. Beverage consumers are looking for immunity boosters and better-for-you options, as well as reporting an increased likelihood of trying new brands. Learn how to keep up and appeal to consumers in the COVID-19 era with Technomic’s Beverage Consumer Trend Report.
- Understand how consumption differs by beverage for at-home and foodservice occasions as well as how this has been impacted by COVID-19
- Uncover how purchase behavior is shifting in terms of beverages as add-ons for takeout and delivery orders
- Discover the motivators and drivers for beverage purchases along with post-COVID-19 attitudes regarding fountain beverage machines
- Identify what’s next for beverages
- Access to reports on the dynamic online platform, Ignite
- Analysis based on original research from a proprietary consumer survey
- PowerPoint report
- Consumer survey and full dataset, broken out by age, gender, region and income
- One-pager of key themes and trends
Still have questions? Contact us.